Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Concept work.

This is some concept work for a comic I have been creating for the past few years, changing everything and redoing it, I want to begin work when I have a better grasp of artwork more motivation to create, work, and finish it. I want to work on Brand with my friend James before I start on my own, I feel I should restart Brand from scratch as well. I was happy to get to paint this, I used a mixture of Painter9 and Photoshop and OC. All digital and spent all day working on it. I'm so happy to have Painter back. I owe a great deal of inspiration to a good friend and artist for getting me in the mood to do something off track like this. If this is to go farther I will let it be known, for now, Its concept work to go along side with Jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment